We asked for parents views on our website and the following feedback was received:
- Very informative / interactive
- Easy to access and navigate around to find the appropriate link for the information required
- Parents found the website colourful and like looking at the school’s achievements
- The majority of parents visit the website occasionally to check for updates, holiday dates, latest news and to help children through VLE (Virtual Learning Environment)
Parents asked for separate consultation evenings as they found one evening very congested. As a result of your feedback, we now have two different days for parents consultations, Reception – Year 2 and Year 3 – Year 6.
Here are a few of your comments from assemblies:
- Fantastic, well structured, even the other children seemed to enjoy it
- Lots of information, we are proud how well the children performed
- Very detailed and well planned assembly
- Lovely to see the children contributing
- The assembly was really good, although sometimes struggled to hear the children speaking
- Thoroughly enjoyed the interaction with parents
Iqra Academy welcomes parents feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions, there is a suggestion box available in the main reception.