The Governors, parents and staff at Iqra Academy aim to provide an excellent standard of education for all children to enable them to potential in a caring, safe and inclusive environment.
All members of staff in the academy are committed to:-
- Providing a broad balanced and differentiated curriculum which meets the learning needs of all pupils, with the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Ensuring continuity and progression in teaching and learning through accurate assessment, recording and reporting.
- Helping all children to achieve their full potential and to reach for the highest possible standards in all they do.
- Building on the knowledge, skills and experiences that our pupils bring to school and prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.
- Motivating children to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question, reflect and extend their experiences.
- Developing pupils’ self-esteem, having regard for themselves and others.